Volunteer at Camp TaPaWingo
Get involved at Camp TaPaWingo!
Are you interested in volunteering? There are great opportunities at camp to make a
contribution to a well-known community institution and re-connect with nature.
Lend a hand at one of our scheduled fundraising activities or become a committee member
and help shape the future of Camp TaPaWingo. Come be a part of what we accomplish at Camp!
We welcome individuals and groups interested in volunteering. We just ask that all volunteers under 15
years of age be accompanied by an adult.
A heartfelt thank you to the people who so generously share themselves with 4-H Camp TaPaWingo.
Ways you can participate with us at Camp TaPaWingo:
Don't see a good fit for you? Talk to us about your skills and interests and we'll help find you a perfect way to participate!
- Camp Clean-up Single day in May for 4 hours
- Mow lawn Once a month during Summer for approximatedly 10 hours
- Camp Counselors Spend time with campers during the Winter, Spring, Summer and Harvest Moon seasonal camps
- Nurse Take care of first-aid needs during one or all of the seasonal camp sessions
- Garden Maintenance Tend to the upkeep of flower beds on a monthly basis
- Committee Member Attend 10 committee meetings a year (1 1/2 hours each)
- Banquet Committee Member Attend 3 committee meetings and carry out external tasks
- Cream Puff Booth Worker Work a 3 hour shift at the Manitowoc County Fair making or selling cream puffs at the 4-H Booth
- Seasonal Camp Projects Assist with miscellaneous projects that may involve renovation, construction projects, etc.
Contact us for additional volunteer opportunities or to become a Camp TaPaWingo volunteer today.